The Low-Down on the SnoBall
When: Sunday, February 22, 2015
Where: Track First – Hudson
6381 Chittenden Rd, Hudson, OH 44236
Time: Registration: 12:00pm – 12:30pm
Mandatory meeting: 12:45pm
First car starts: 1:00pm
Cost: $15 per car
- You will need at least one driver and one navigator.
- Each car will be following a planned route with one or more checkpoints.
- The route is planned on driving public roads. All posted traffic laws must be followed.
- The participants in the rally are responsible for their own actions and behavior. Waivers will be signed. Failure to sign the waiver will result in disqualification.
- If a car is involved in a traffic violation, that car is immediately disqualified.
- Cars will be scored on their accuracy in both time and miles driven. Lowest accumulated points will win.
- Cars will be awarded 1 point for every second behind their expected arrival time.
- Cars will be awarded 4 points for every second before their expected arrival time.
- Cars will be awarded 1 point for every 1/10th of a mile longer than their expected driving distance.
- Cars will be awarded 4 points for every 1/10th of a mile shorter than their expected driving distance.
- Pre-determined Penalties will be awarded to cars who fail to check in at the checkpoint(s)
We will gather at the end of the rally for some food. Points will be calculated, and prizes will be awarded. Results of the rally for all participants will be posted on this site.